When you submit a support question or general enquiry, we collect your first name, last name and your email address so that we can correspond with you.
Your personal data will only be stored on this website’s database, we do not keep any other copies. Our Webhost (https://hosting.io) is GDPR certified and compliant, so you can rest assured, your information is safe.
- We use Google Analytics to track visitors on this site.
- In order to be compliant with the new regulatory changes in regard to GDPR, Google has included a data processing amendment.
- The data we collect will be processed anonymously and the “Data sharing” element has been disabled.
- We don’t use other Google services in combination with Google Analytics cookies.
Below we show you all of the data stored on our website. Select the data you wish the site owner to anonymise so it cannot be linked to your email address any longer. It is the site’s owner responsibility to act upon your request. When your data is anonymised you will receive an email confirmation.
Right to Erasure Requests
The Data Subject (you) are able to submit a request to be erased from the site.
When a request is made, the Data Subject will receive an email confirmation to confirm the deletion request.
- After email confirmation, the user request is added to the requests table for review by the Administrator.
- If the Data Subject has content published on the site for any post types or comments, they will be added to this table. If they do not have any content, they will receive a confirmation of erasure request and be provided with a 6 digit Token for safekeeping after erasure in case of recover data needs.
- The requests table allows the Administrator to reassign any content to another user or delete it.
- In the event of comments, the Data Subject’s content would be made anonymous.
- Admin can also manually add users to the erasure requests table with a manual email search.
The Data Subject can place a request to download their data.
After requesting their data, the user will receive a double opt-in confirmation email then the plugin will generate an XML or JSON file, which will be emailed to them for download with an expiration time of 48 hours.
The Data Subject can place a request to rectify data or file a complaint.
After making their request, the user will receive a double opt-in confirmation email and then add them to the table for admin to handle the request.